TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ventura Home Group Promotions
“YAY FOR $2K” promotion
Promotion End Date: 01 April 2020
Owner once the Owner meets their contractual obligations with the Builder in accordance with the
below terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions.
- Initial enquiry must have been made between 1st Feb 2019 through to 1st April 2020.
- Finance must be obtained through the services of VHG FINANCE PTY LTD] t/a “V Homeloans”.
- The Owner must enter into a HBCA Lump Sum Building contract with [Ventura Home Group] t/a “Ventura Home Group South West” for the construction of a new home.
- The HCBA Lump Sum Building Contract must become unconditional and proceed to completion. If the contract comes to an end at any time before completion, the rebate will not be paid.
- The HCBA Lump Sum Building Contract must be for a build located in the “South West” the geographical region spanning from Waroona Shire to August Shire, Western Australia.
- The applicable rebate will be paid upon receipt of payment from the Owner under the Contract for the lock up stage.
- Payment will be made to the client named in the HBCA contract only.
- Only one (1) $2,000 rebate will be paid per building contract.
- The rebate is non-transferrable or exchangeable and is not redeemable at the point of purchase.
- The promotion is only valid on receipt of this completed cash back form and acknowledged and signed by both client and builder at the time of entry into of the Contract.
- The rebate may be withdrawn by the Builder if the Owner commits a material breach the HBCA Building Contract (including by failing to pay a progress payment) and does not remedy the breach in accordance with a default notice issued to the Owner.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ventura Home Group South West current, past or future promotions.
- The Builder reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its absolute discretion (but cannot do so in respect of a rebate applying to a building contract that has already been entered into).
“Nominate a mate” referral offer
Promotion End Date: ongoing
Ventura Home Group PTY LTD T/A Ventura Home Group (Builder) confirms a Referral of $2000 will be paid once the Owner meets their contractual obligations with the Builder and the below terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions.
- The rebate is non-transferable, is not offered in conjunction with any other promotional offer, and will replace any previous promotional offers.
- Referral is subject to review and may change without notice.
- The applicable Referral will be paid upon successful payment from owner at slab down stage.
- The Builder reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer in its absolute discretion.
- The Builder reserves the right to terminate the rebate payment at any time if there is a breach of an HIA Building Contract by the contracted Owner or a progress payment under the Building Contract is not made.
- If the price hold period as per the Preliminary Works Contract (Annexure E) and HIA Building Contract (General Conditions, Item 6) is exceeded, the validity of the Rebate is at the discretion of the Builder.
- The promotion is only valid if client referred is not already in discussions with Ventura Home
Group South West and any of it’s brands
- To be eligible for the offer client referring a mate must do so through the stipulated Contact Us page
- To be elible for the offer client must nominate mate between 12/02/2020 – 31/03/2020