Important Update about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information correct as of 26 March 2020
To our Valued Clients,
The health and wellbeing of our clients, employees, suppliers, contractors and business partners is always our priority, and as we navigate the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together, we want to share with you the extra precautions we’re taking at Ventura Home Group.
HEALTH AND SAFETY STEPS
- We are issuing all business units within our organisation with appropriate hand sanitiser and disinfectant to encourage good personal hygiene;
- International air travel has been banned and domestic travel strongly discouraged;
- We are restricting visitors and face-to-face meetings;
- We are increasing the frequency of office cleanings so that we are disinfecting surfaces throughout the day in addition to having the offices cleaned thoroughly at night; and
- We are making the preparations for our office team to work from home remotely should the need arise, with systems and process in place to ensure productivity remains high.
CONSTRUCTION AND SUPPLY UPDATE
We are proud that the majority of the materials we use are manufactured in Western Australia, supporting our local community and reducing our exposure to the international market.
At this stage, there is no indication that we will experience any major delays in our construction as a result of COVID-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation in order to ensure we address the needs of our clients and the health and wellbeing of our employees and contractors.
Adhering to social distancing restrictions by the Australian Government, our display homes are no longer open for public viewing. Should this change we will be sure to update you accordingly.
Our thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain this coronavirus.
For more information on the topic, please refer to a reliable source such as the Department of Health.
Thank you for supporting our health and safety message.
Last updated Mar 26, 2020