Ventura Home Group Wins Big at the 2014 HIA Awards
- VHG takes out major awards at the 2014 Housing Industry Association HIA Awards.
- Ventura Homes, Smart Homes for Living, Aussie Living Homes all take home awards for their categories.
- Team congratulated on a big night
- See the winners in our image gallery below.
PERTH, Western Australia – Ventura Home Group – Western Australia’s largest family owned home building group – is again the most awarded local home builder, winning big at the 2014 HIA Awards.
Ventura Home Group brand’s Smart Homes for Living, Aussie Living Homes and Ventura Homes took out wins in a number of categories at the 2014 HIA Awards, including Best Display Homes, Best Kitchen and Bathroom designs, an innovation award and a number of other project awards.
Ventura Homes was the biggest winner at the event, taking out several major victories, including; Winner of the Best Display Home in its category for ‘The Montrose’; ‘The Allure’ display home won Best Kitchen and Best Bathroom in its category and an award for Most Innovative Use of Laminate; ‘The Meridian’ V2 Two Storey at Burbs Beach won Best Bathroom in a display home for its price category; ‘The Monterosso’ V2 Two Storey at Waterford won for Best Outdoor Project.
Aussie Living Homes won Best Display Home award for ‘The Prophecy’ at Piara Waters in its category; The first home specialist won a Best Kitchen award in a display home with ‘The Quay’ at Brabham; ‘The Bistro’ in Banksia Grove won Best Bathroom in a display home in its category.
Ventura Home Group has grown to become Western Australia’s largest family owned building group, with six specialist brands – Ventura Homes, Smart Homes for Living, Aussie Living H omes, Ventura iD and Freestyle Living Homes. VHG continues to grow rapidly, with plans to launch new home building brands in the coming months.
VHG directly employs over 500 staff and generates thousands of jobs across WA directly and indirectly, with operations in Perth, from Yanchep to Pinjarra, to the south-west of Western Australia in Bunbury, Busselton, Margaret River and surrounds.
2014 HIA Award Winning Homes:
- Winner – Display Home, ‘The Montrose’
- Winner – Bathroom in a Display Home $360 – 420,000 in ‘The Meridian’ at Burbs Beach.
- Winner – Bathroom in a Display Home $220 – 300,000 in ‘The Allure’ at Baldivis.
- Winner- Kitchen in a Display Home $220 – 300,000 in ‘The Allure’ at Baldivis.
- Winner – Most Innovative Use of Laminate in ‘The Allure’ at Baldivis.
- Winner – Outdoor Project Up to $100,000 – ‘The Monterosso’ at Waterford
- Winner – Project Home Up to $230,000 – Ventura Homes, Landsdale
Smart Homes for Living
- Winner – Display Home $190-220,000 in ‘The Aristocrat’ at Banksia Grove
- Winner- Bathroom in a Display Home $190-220,000 ‘The Protege’ at Byford.
Aussie Living Homes
- Winner – Display Home $180- 190,000 – ‘The Prophecy’ at Piara Waters.
- Winner – Kitchen in a Display Home up to $190,000 in ‘The Quay’ at Brabham
- Winner – Bathroom in a Display Home up to $190,000 in ‘The Bistro’ at Bansia Grove.